Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Goodbye

Thursday, May 15, 2014
But, it is not the end.

Goodbye simply means that I will start writing on another blog that is required for the course that I'm taking this semester. The course is: Web 2.0-based Learning and Performance.

Updates:

-Alhamdulillah, I passed my qualifying exam last semester. Another 3 semester of coursework before my research journey begin. Well, I should start searching for relevant literature from NOW!!! And, start WRITING NOW!!! But, I still need to pass my preliminary exam in spring next year!

-Moved to a new apartment, which is better yet more expensive :P We moved from the old apartment because the Alumni Village (FSU graduate student housing) will be closed on August. It is sad :(

-Alhamdulillah, Husna can move/crawl/scoot from one place to another very fast, at the age of 6 months young! Also, I already start feeding her with some food/puree such as sweet potato, carrot, apple, and peas.

I think that's all for now because I really need to work on the other blog and other assignments!








1 comment:

dorsett pink said...

Cepat update blog please.. hehe.. i am ur new reader

katakanlah ♥ say anything © 2014