Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

rejuvenate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
It has been a while since my last post here.

Been busy? Typical excuse! But, somewhat true indeed. Am I struggling with life as a wife, student, and new mom? I wouldn't say that I'm struggling because I embrace my life and appreciate what I have now :) alhamdulillah.

I will post frequently to practice my writing skills in English. Although I'm currently studying abroad, I do feel that my English communication and writing skills have not improved extensively. One of the reason is that I have less confidence to speak/write in English (it is obvious that I need to speak English anywhere and everywhere! --except with my husband because I don't want to :P) now than I was in Malaysia. My lack of confidence comes from knowing that "they" -- speak and write better than me!!!

I've changed my template to simple with white background. Also, I add a picture with my blog title, which totally looked so uncool! I have forgotten a lot of my adobe Photoshop skills and editing the HTML! :( Hope to slowly practice the photo editing and blogging skills in the future.

I think that's all for now. I write/type to practice my writing skills and convey ideas/experiences that I would like to share. I hope with this aim in mind, I will continue posting in my blog :)

Got a lot of assignments to do! I'll blog about the assignments too! :P

sincerely,

No comments:

katakanlah ♥ say anything © 2017