Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

alhamdulillah

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
There are so much things to write, to blog, to share ... but, I just couldn't find the right words to describe them and am wondering the reason for me to blog ... is it to express my feelings? or like a diary of mine? but, really I don't want anything too personal to be published and exposed to the world kan ... walaupun mungkin orang x baca, tapi mungkin akan terbaca *mode mengarut* hehe

nevertheless, it's been not so long but hectic weeks pass by with the big presentation of my studies last friday and also sending my beloved lil bro to his U.

Alhamdulillah, all went well, or should I say, very well ... Praise to Allah!

the trip to KL was very delightful, filled with fun and joy as we went to several places just spending quality time together ;) thank you to our beloved kak b for the lovely welcome n letting us stayed at your house ;)

then come to my presentation, I was really nervous and afraid but kept reminding myself that I just need to be confident and SMILE. I have the notion that if am smiling, i'll be calmed and would present fluently and can answered questions confidently whether it's true or not ... miaahhaha.

Alhamdulillah, everything seems to be good. although more hard and smart work need to be done, am willing to give my all to this study. I just need the help and strength from Him ;)

Thank you to my beloved lecturers who helped me a lot and to my precious parents that always prayed for me. May He shower your life with Love and happiness ;)

People around me believed in me and kept encouraging me, I just need to keep on moving and believed in myself ... InshaAllah

lastly, alhamdulillah ;)

p/s: thank you to you too dear for everything ;)

salam,

No comments:

katakanlah ♥ say anything © 2017