Wednesday, June 16, 2010

reasons for say anything

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
i planned to have my own blog after am married. but, thinking that am not getting married anytime soon at that time, i've decided to have a blog. ngeh3. foolish reason kan? hohoho ^^

say anything have been on my mind for my blog's name. maybe, it's simply because we can say anything in our blog rite? ;P

but, it was always because of this old time story named say anything film back on the late 80's. gosh! its actually a 1989 film, therefore, my bro n sis were just babies then! ehehehe.

i heart john cusack in this film! here's the trailer for the film:




this film was and still famous with it's iconic scene where cusack (lloyd in the film) holding over his head a boombox outside the heroin's window. there was also a reference of this sweet scene in one of the episodes from grey's anatomy! source: wiki

much of the lines and quotes in this film really adores me. source: imdb

1) cusack (lloyd): She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.

2) lloyd sister: The world is full of guys. Be a man. Don't be a guy.

3) lloyd: What I really want to do with my life - what I want to do for a living - is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it.

lastly,

say something,
say something smart
say something clever
say something honest
say something scary
say something painful
say something meaningful

say ANYTHING ^^

salam,


3 comments:

NURUL IZZA said...

zam..amik award kt blog iza ye

zz@mira said...

hii llizam...:)..salam...

Hapiz Rahman said...

cakap apa sahaja.. :)

katakanlah ♥ say anything © 2017