Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

what a lazy day ... *sigh*

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
no progress of work at all. just a little read ... no understanding of what I've read at all

did not go for a jog also this evening and there is no rain ... ***it's raining SUDDENLY and HEAVILY the moment I write this down*** a sudden rain!!!

planning to work harder and smarter for my future

I've always plan, but did not work as I plan. Need to push myself harder.

REMEMBER IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND BRIGHTER FUTURE.
REMEMBER YOUR BELOVED MUM AND DAD


~saya mahu pulang

despite the behavior of not always following my plan, I LOVE to plan!!! ... ahahahha .... therefore, I'm planning to "berkampung" at USM Library (Perpustakaan Hamzah Sendut I) tomorrow.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OUT THERE IN THE MAKING OF A BETTER LIVING

TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENT WITH ALLAH'S LOVE


salam,

No comments:

katakanlah ♥ say anything © 2017